When you need surgery, why spend days and nights in a hospital bed away from home and the family you love. At Southwest Medical Surgery Centers, many procedures can be performed in a sterile, out-patient environment under the care of providers. After the procedure and some time to recover, you can be back in the comfort of your own home.
The Tenaya Surgery Center is now open!
The state-of-the-art Tenaya Surgery Center offers:
- Ophthalmology – Including Catalys® Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery, ORA™ Verifeye lens size technology, intraocular lenses, eyelid and corneal surgery, and plastic surgery of the face and eye.
- Gynecology – We provide surgical procedures that support women’s health such as the minimally invasive Essure®, uterine ablations with Novasure® and Boston Scientific’s hydrothermal method, polyp and myoma removal with Myosure® technology, laparoscopy, and general gynecological procedures.
- Ear, nose and throat surgical services
West Charleston Surgery Center
Established in 1982, the Southwest Surgery Center was the first to be certified by Medicare in the state of Nevada as an ambulatory surgery center. It is also accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Our Surgery Center performs a wide variety of procedures including diagnostic procedures, orthopedic surgery, pediatric surgery (ear tubes and tonsillectomy), plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as podiatry surgery.
West Charleston Outpatient Surgical Procedures:
- Breast surgery
- Diagnostic procedures
- Gastroenterology procedures
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pain management
- Pediatric surgery including ear tubes and tonsillectomy
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Podiatry surgery