With My Health Online, you can:
- Make appointments with your primary care provider or your child’s pediatric care provider up to 30 days in advance.
- Cancel and reschedule appointments.
- Check the wait times at Southwest Medical Urgent Care centers.
- Email a Southwest Medical provider over the Internet by using E-visit*.
- Track and renew your prescriptions.
- Check in for your appointment and pay your copayment online with our Express Check-in (for primary care only).
- Manage appointments for family members or select a person of your choice to manage your appointments.
- Make a payment on your account.
- View your medical records.
- View and print your medication history, allergy information and test results.
- Update your user profile, such as your address, email/phone preferences, password or user ID.
* E-visit is not available to all Southwest Medical patients, and are conducted only in English at this time.
Register for My Health Online:
- Click the Register link after the “First Time User?” information. You will be asked for your last name, date of birth and Patient ID number. If you don't know your Patient ID number, click the "Find My ID" link and enter your information in the fields provided.
- Complete your account setup by entering your username, password, email address and security question/answer.
- You will receive an email that will provide a link to activate your account.