For your procedure
To ensure your safety, procedures will be cancelled if these requirements are not met:
- Do not eat or drink anything six hours prior to your procedure, except sips of water to take authorized medications.
- Do not take aspirin products seven days prior to your procedure.
- Do not take other anti-inflammatory medications three days prior to your procedure.
- Do not take PLAVIX (Clopidogrel) seven days prior to your procedure.
- Do not take WARFARIN (Coumadin) five days prior to your procedure and have a STAT PT/INR the day prior to your procedure.
- If you have had an infection or taken antibiotics within 6 weeks, your procedure must be rescheduled.
- You must have a responsible adult available for transportation and this person must be present for the duration of your appointment.
- Failure to notify the pain management office of a cancellation at least 72 hours prior to your procedure may result in a $75 no-show fee.
Please arrive one hour prior to your procedure time. If you have additional questions, call the Pain Management Department with any questions or concerns at 702-877-5370.
Download the new patient packet
Before your appointment, download and fill out the pain management new patient packet.Download now