Experience. Compassion. Innovation. Quality.
These words are all part of the Southwest Medical promise. We give our patients the right care in the right setting. We combine technology and information to deliver care when and where our patients need it. We offer access to a variety of healthcare services to meet patient needs:
- 12 Healthcare Centers
- Nine specialty departments
- Seven Convenient Cares
- Six Urgent Cares
- Two Surgery Centers
- Two Lifestyle Centers for active adults
- Medicine on the Move Mobile Clinic
- NowClinic telemedicine appointment service
- My SMA Health Online: patient access to medical records, online appointments, prescription renewals and more
Southwest Medical is proud to offer senior-focused medical care with comprehensive first visits. First visits are done by Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants that are specifically trained to conduct these examinations. Patients can expect to have a full medical exam that takes into consideration their unique needs. Services offered are based on each person’s medical conditions and the visits themselves are longer than traditional office visits. We also make sure patients have time to discuss any issues and ask any questions.
- Yearly senior wellness exams at most Southwest Medical health care center locations
- Southwest Medical Senior Priority Access Program for seniors to have direct access for appointment scheduling and any questions needing answer about your clients account.
- Senior Dimensions Telephone Advice Nurse Line with 24/7 access.
- Two SMA Lifestyle Centers just for seniors
- Reminders of important exams, like mammograms and colonoscopies, through My SMA Health Online. My SMA Health Online also offers:
- Email providers with E-visits with any questions, comments or concerns.
- Electronic medical records —test results and important information available to your clients wherever they go within Southwest Medical
Southwest Medical Service Area
Optum Care Nevada
Through the network, your client can choose from hundreds of primary and specialty care providers and a broad array of hospitals. The network broker resource page provides you with detailed information about what the network has to offer.Visit Now
For all broker questions, please contact:
Patient Services Team