Experience. Compassion. Innovation. Quality.
These words are all part of the Southwest Medical promise. We give our patients the right care in the right setting. We combine technology and information to deliver care when and where our patients need it. We offer access to a variety of healthcare services to meet patient needs:
- 12 Healthcare Centers
- Nine specialty departments
- Six Urgent Cares
- Two Surgery Centers
- Two community centers for active adults
- Medicine on the Move Mobile Clinic
- 24/7 virtual visits
- FollowMyHealth: patient access to medical records, scheduled appointments, prescription renewals and e-visits
Southwest Medical is proud to offer senior-focused medical care with comprehensive first visits. First visits are done by Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants that are specifically trained to conduct these examinations. Patients can expect to have a full medical exam that takes into consideration their unique needs. Services offered are based on each person’s medical conditions and the visits themselves are longer than traditional office visits. We also make sure patients have time to discuss any issues and ask any questions.
- Yearly senior wellness exams at most Southwest Medical health care center locations
- Southwest Medical Senior Priority Access Program for seniors to have direct access for appointment scheduling and any questions needing answer about your clients account.
- Telephone Advice Nurse Line with 24/7 access.
- Two Optum Care Community Centers just for seniors
- Reminders of important exams, like mammograms and colonoscopies, through text messaging.
Call our Southwest Medical broker help line for any questions you may have to help your client with Southwest Medical services.