Why work here
For more than 40 years, Southwest Medical has been serving southern Nevada with patient-centered care. Today, we have 350 providers in 30 state-of-the-art locations.
Southwest Medical is part of OptumCareTM, one of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. We bring together great minds and advanced ideas on how health care can reach its fullest potential.
Our coordinated care model gives you more chances to collaborate with your team and spend more time with your patients.
Rewards and benefits
We offer more than health care jobs — we’re here to provide rewarding careers. As part of that, we’re proud to bring you:
- Generous compensation and benefits packages
- 30 health care clinic locations, so you’re never far from the office and your patients are never far from you
- Opportunities in nine specialties, pediatrics, adult care, home health, palliative care and hospice care
- Positions in urgent care centers, convenient care walk-in centers and two surgery centers
- Electronic medical records (EMRs) and a practice model that reduces administrative burdens and nurtures provider-patient time
- The opportunity to grow within an ever-expanding team
Where medical jobs meet quality of life
Las Vegas is one of the most affordable places to live in the Southwest. Nevadans don’t pay state income tax. We enjoy sunny days most of the year, and our arts and culture scene is booming.
We’d love to have you as part of the Southwest Medical team. Find out more and see all our open positions.