What is Urgent Care?
Urgent Care clinics treat non-life-threatening illnesses and conditions. You’ll have shorter wait times than the emergency room and save money, too. You can also avoid the wait to see your primary care doctor.
Southwest Medical Urgent Care
At Southwest Medical, we’ve taken the Urgent Care concept several steps further. We understand that medical visits can’t always wait. That’s why our Urgent Care centers are open seven days a week and most holidays (hours may change).
We also have one Urgent Care center with a 23-hour observation unit. If we can treat your problem within 23 hours, you can avoid going to the emergency room for further treatment.
Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you have a serious illness or injury such as:
- Bleeding that won’t stop
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
Southwest Medical Urgent Care offers:
- Five convenient locations
- Longer hours
- Weekend and holiday openings
- Paperless electronic records of your visit
- On-site state-of-the-art digital imaging (X-rays done by computer)
- Lab results to you in 15 minutes or less (FASTlab)
Southwest Medical Urgent Care services
Southwest Medical Urgent Care centers diagnose and treat minor illnesses and injuries. We provide on-site testing, with FASTlab results to you in 15 minutes or less. At most locations, our Urgent Care services include checking for and treating:
- Most fractures
- Ear infections
- Colds and other respiratory problems
- Sprains and strains
- Abdominal pain
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Most cuts
- Most burns
- Back pain